Sensei goes on crowded servers such as Blizzard, Mammoth, and Frozen during the most popular hours of each day for Club Penguin. Each time he logs in he spends from 15 to 20 minutes on each server. You need to find him fast!
5. Sensei is always wearing large brownrice hat, and has a gray beard and eyebrows. He usually will have blue Card-Jitsu cards with him. You can learn a new ninja move when you find the ninja on Club Penguin.
6. The Sensei always has crowds around him on Club Penguin. If you can’t see him, check the users in room list. His name will be there and there will be a different icon next to it.
7. The Sensei is always online when Club Penguin announces his arrival.
8. Be the first to comment here if you find Sensei. It will help other penguins out.
9. View this post’s comments for the latest news on his location, click here.
10. Use my Sensei tracker, and with a small period of time you will be able to find Sensei. Keep refreshing and checking back for news.
Bonus Tip: Follow me on Twitter for updates. I will post on Twitter faster than anywhere else. You can follow me on Twitter here.
This is the ONLY REAL Sensei Tracker on the web! This is a dynamic image, all the other ones are fake or are manually updated, so they are extremely inaccurate
Posted on July 3, 2009 by pangy team