The Music Jam is a total blast! There’s a lot of fun stuff to do, and I really don’t want you to miss any of it. Screenhog made this quick list of some of the best things to do at the Music Jam. Check it out:
- If you have an instrument, then you should go to the Lighthouse stage! If you play your drums, tuba, trombone, or any guitar, you can actually hear what you’re playing. Just wear the instrument (only the instrument and no other items) and dance!
- The Underground Cave has a floor piano! Step on a key. Oh, and the switch on the wall lets you hear other penguins!
- There are musical icicles in the Mine. Mouse over them!
- Battle of the Bands at the Snow Forts! The stages are connected to a meter and the one with the most penguins wins!
- The Music Maker 3000 is back! Last year it was in the Dojo but this time it’s near the Snow Forts. Bring some friends and play giant musical instruments.
- Keep checking out the big stage at the Dock as it plays music from all of the other stages. (It’s also the entrance to the Backstage.)
So have you done all of them? You seriously need to because before you know it this party will be gone. Once you do all the activities, make sure you tell me which ones are your favorite and why you like them.