Note:guys check the latest contest on the left side bar
Current status: Online (refresh)
Last seen in server: Sub Zero (refresh)
Last seen in room: Tallest Mountain (refresh)
Gary is giving away a free autographed background to the penguins who find him. Here is a picture of Gary’s player card:
If you need help finding Gary on Club Penguin, you should check out these tips.
Club Penguin Gary Tracker Cheats and Tips:
1. The Gary tracker is updated very quickly and tons of times a day. Click here to refresh the Gary Tracker every few seconds.
2. Gary is a blue penguin with a white lab coat, a tie, and glasses.
3. Gary goes on popular servers during peak hours of the day. Some of his favorite servers include Blizzard, Mammoth, Frozen, and Sleet.
4. Gary will only be at the Tallest Mountain on Club Penguin. He will not hide in any other room, so do not check there.
5. You can get a free autographed Gary background if you can find Gary.
6. Gary always has tons of penguins crowding him when he is on Club Penguin. Use the users in room list to find his name quicker.
7. Gary goes on servers for 10-15 minutes. This means you will need to find him fast. Make sure to keep refreshing the Gary Tracker for updates as soon as we find Gary. Click here to refresh the Gary Tracker!
8. Gary can go on more than one server at a time. This means you have a better chance of finding him. Sometimes a bot logs in as Gary but most of the time it is an actual person.
9. If you do find Gary, make sure to comment on this post with what server, and what time you found Gary at.
10. View this post’s comments . You can find out where others found Gary on Club Penguin by viewing this posts comments
Filed under: Clubpenguin cheats,glitches,pin,secrets,news and more |